Avocado Oil Spray Consumer Review

Avocado oil spray
Photo Credit:MaryCaliendoPhoto2020
In a quest to eat better and do better for my health, I have chosen to substitute all vegetable oils for my family and myself. We can control what we use in our own homes, although we never know what we are consuming when we make a trip to a restaurant, food truck or street fest.

This is what I use for a spray for sauteing, grilling, pan roasting, and baking. I accidentally bought this one day when reaching for another type of spray. I didn't notice until I was putting things away in the pantry that I realized my mistake. As I picked up the container to read it, I realized I had heard of this before and in fact, a person I followed on Instagram uses it incessantly. In my opinion, this was a great mistake to make.

What's So Special About This

Not all oils are created equally. Many spray oils, including avocado oils, contain other ingredients or chemicals and additives. This particular brand is awesome because not only is it avocado oil; it's only avocado oil. And I think that's the point, right?

Did You Know

Did you know that many brands and companies use chemicals to propel things out of spray cans? No neither did I until I became a true label reader. I had no idea that this was even a "thing". So I asked myself do I want to put extra chemicals into my mouth or on the foods that I and my family are eating? Common in the food industry are things like carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, nitrogen, propane, butane, Isobutane, and octaflourocyclobutane. These chemicals sound like a lighter fluid; yep I'll take a hard pass on these chemicals being on my foods.

This company uses only air pressure to propel the oil out of the can! I feel good about that.

So Many Pluses

Avocado oil can be used a at high- heat point, up to 500 degrees. This makes it very versatile for all types of cooking.  I like to saute' veggies and bake in the oven, as well as quick grill fish. Avocado is perfect for these things, and what's more, it is generally a well-tolerated oil and helps cut the fats and even calories from foods.

Photo Credit: MaryCaliendoPhoto2020
I also am touting this brand because avocado is a neutral flavor, which means it does not have a taste and can be used even with "sweet" baking. This particular brand is NON-GMO verified, it is Certified Paleo friendly, and is Glyphosate residue-free.  (remember my Article about Glyphosate previously? find it here: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8161482431306553575#editor/target=post;postID=4595658711057665501;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=12;src=postname
At 100 % pure. What else can you ask for?

My Advice

Please read your labels. You would really be surprised about what's really in your food. I feel better trying to do better. I used to zoom through the stores, pulling what I needed off the shelves as quickly as I could, who has time to read labels?  Now I read every single one of them. I think it's important.

I give this brand and this product a full 5 ***** star review. For its label transparency, its purity and its versatility.

I understand one can obtain this product in the grocery stores, mass market, and comes in multiples in the large bulk stores. you can get further information directly through the company website at:

http://chosenfoods.com/

**I am in NO way being compensated for this mention and I am not an affiliate for this company, this is part of my personal food pantry and I personally use this product regularly.
**Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist and I do NOT diagnose health problems nor diets, please seek a doctor's advice if you change or diet in any way. Thank you.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece