Easter Tablescape

In my home Easter is most welcome, to my family it is the harbringer of Spring. I love to decorate for Easter;and I feel revived after a long and dark winter, I'll bet you do too. I think I have finally embraced the time change (if you have that where you live)and am looking so forward to summer and flowers and butterflies, but until then an Easter Tablescape is the easiest way to be creative and set the springy mood. *Remember that I always say shop your home first, and rethink the way your decorate. Use containers or ideas that you never have before, and you'll be surprised what you come up with.
I love it when my spring flower bulbs start to pop up, it really gets me excited for lawn chairs, umbrellas and iced tea. This winter was harsh and the bunnies helped to prune numerous shrubs and ate some of my flowers already, while their wildlife buddy the vole was busy underground stealing a lot of my tulips! But here's what we have already. (most of the tulips that are there are not up as of yet).
I used to create eleaborate seasonal scenery for every single holiday and I think Covid has changed me. I am not minimalistic, but I feel like the less is more thing. For my decorations on the table this year, I simply laid as many cute bunny trinkets and fancy eggs in a row. I also love, love, love fairy lights and somehow they need to be in all of decorations now!
How sweet!
It's like an Easter parade!
A simple little dish filled with the robin eggs makes for a great touch when someone walks in the front door. Easy decorations anyone can do and even last minute, use what you have on hand. Create a little nest from sticks in the backyard or use plastic eggs in a simple basket and you have spring!
Wishing you all a festive and nice Spring Easter Holiday! Some bunny would love it if you subscribed! Follow along with your email!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece