Novica The Impact Marketplace

Hi my friends! I'm so happy to announce that I am doing a collaboration with Novica The Impact Marketplace. As you may already know I love to support small business and handmade artisans. You also know I love making an impact. I was given a gift card to help spread the word and I cannot wait to share with you all as soon as I receive my beautiful artisan piece. Every piece is handmade with love and pride for these artisans and every piece tells a bit of a story of their ancestral and cultural heritage.
ALL ABOUT NOVICA Novica has a mission to spread happiness by improving the life of an artisan and their community by showcasing their handmade art. Novica provides a customer with beautiful gifts from jewelry to housewares and more that can be purchased from the world over, and in turn this global selling and purchasing of handmade art uplifts, empowers, and improves the way of life for the artisan and their community.
THE VALUES OF NOVICA Novica stands for empowering, improving, and has built long-standing relationships with the artisans and have gotten to know them and their families, along with the diverse cultures. This company has empathy and cares deeply about the Fair-Trade Infrastructure. Novica seeks to have a great and gentle balance that ensures the envioronment, nature and the animals will have little or no impact, while they showcase artisans that use natural materials and tools and they seek to to continue to be inspired by the long standing ancestrial traditions while lessening their carbon footprint. This environmental respect inspires me too!
SOME BEAUTIFUL NUMBERS Over $109.9 million dollars have been sent to the artisans so far as of this writing; this is a fabulous number! Novica supports over nine causes, here's a list of nine that may inspire you, Care For Children, Empower Women, Uplift Communities, Overcome Diversity, Support Conservation, Overcome Cancer, Work with Disabilities, Microcredit Borrowers, and Enable Education. Shop with your heart full when these causes touch you. Over nine different global regions are represented so far. Here's a list of these nine to further inspire you, they are: The Andes, Bali & Java, Brazil, Central America, India, Ireland, Mexico, Thailand, and West Africa.
An example of Skilled fine drawing & Painting above I hope that you are as inspired as I have been, and I am awaiting a special artisan made craft to share with you and I cannot wait to highlight the work and life story of this truly inspirational person. Please feel free to share this story with friends and family and don't forget to shop for all of your upcoming gift needs. For further information please go to Novica's website at https://www.novica.com/
See my other article: https://beautyisabeastthing.blogspot.com/2021/04/novica-impact-marketplace-and-artisan.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece