Fall For Giving Thanks Year Round & Easy Peasy Craft Project


Thanksgiving comes and goes so quickly and when we're in the moment, we can see clearly and be thankful for all that is around us. Thanksgiving is a holiday that lifts most of us up; where our spirits soar as we prepare a feast for our guests. But it is also a holiday that sometimes shows us that we could and should be thankful all year long If just to our immediate families and friends but for others we don't know. 

As we go into the fast rush of the Christmas season, I myself am preparing to give of my self further. I am thankful for my family, but I'll be giving to another family because I know that I have so much to be thankful for and have enough to give and to share with another family. I encourage you to share your gifts of talent, time, food and friendship for those that may live in your community. I'm falling for giving year round! I hope you will too!



Here is an example of the above quick & easy project. Just using junk wood pieces, simple acrylic paint, assorted letters, white glue, some Mod Podge, and a few fancy stickers and a piece of cardstock.  Paint wooden pieces how you'd like. Then paint, or apply a piece of cardstock to a letter or two. Then simply glue them on. Add embellishments as you wish, then mod podge over each thing. This was an easy project that was done within the hour, make sure you wait for drying time in between each step.  Have fun making one Christmas themed too!  Enjoy the holiday seasons.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece