Did you ever think of your brain when you're trying out a new beauty product? Never.
To maintain a healthy brain, according to Johns Hopkins neurologist Barry Gordon, M.D.,
We have to do things that engage us socially. According to a 2015 study that was conducted, it's said that retirees were brought into schools to work directly with children in different school day activities and their brain shrinkage was halted by half and not only that the study concluded that their brains actually grew in volume!
So in conclusion, it's great to do a crossword or sodoku puzzle, but engage yourself with real people doing real things and you've added not only to your life, you have engaged in healthy exercise of your brain!
That's easy and oh so beautiful!
- ► 2017 (42)
- Spring Trends for 2016
- Look what's coming!!! Hello, My Name Is Doris Offi...
- Beautiful Brain
- Barefoot Blonde Blog & YouTube Channel
- Beauty in Your Bag
- Meet The Winner of You On The U: Amber Mancha!
- 12 Ways of Looking at a Fat Girl
- Dove Movement for Self-Esteem
- Tianne and Heaven Perform to Beyoncé
- March is National Women's History Month
- ▼ March (10)