Girls and women are constantly, on a daily basis, being bombarded with stereotypes regarding their body images. They are unrealistic and unattainable and are usually driven by a male enhanced
In 2010, the Dove Brand of the Unilever company had a vision, they wanted to widen out the definition of what is real beauty. The Dove Brand then went on and created a movement that swept the United States called The Dove Movement for Self Esteem.
If you haven't as of yet visited, please do go to the website and see the great amount of information and the advances made since their inception. It is wonderful to share with our daughters and our sons to raise strong girls and beautiful sons of vision.
- Spring Trends for 2016
- Look what's coming!!! Hello, My Name Is Doris Offi...
- Beautiful Brain
- Barefoot Blonde Blog & YouTube Channel
- Beauty in Your Bag
- Meet The Winner of You On The U: Amber Mancha!
- 12 Ways of Looking at a Fat Girl
- Dove Movement for Self-Esteem
- Tianne and Heaven Perform to Beyoncé
- March is National Women's History Month
- ▼ March (10)