13 Ways Of Looking At A Fat Girl
book by Mona Awad
It is a brilliant look at how the main character Lizzie thwarts her image obsessive culture and even her own self esteem. This is quite relate able to a lot of girls and women.
Suggested: 15 years old and up.
- Spring Trends for 2016
- Look what's coming!!! Hello, My Name Is Doris Offi...
- Beautiful Brain
- Barefoot Blonde Blog & YouTube Channel
- Beauty in Your Bag
- Meet The Winner of You On The U: Amber Mancha!
- 12 Ways of Looking at a Fat Girl
- Dove Movement for Self-Esteem
- Tianne and Heaven Perform to Beyoncé
- March is National Women's History Month
- ▼ March (10)