Easy Halloween Decor You Can Make

You don't have to be a crafty witch to make DIY for your home.It's so easy it's spooky! There are so many ways to decorate for Halloween. For this article today, I'm revamping things I have in my house already that I either dislike or are on the verge of giving away; and it is so easy with my handy dandy can of spray paint. Yes, spray paint and a desire to NOT buy anything new and to just use what you have on-hand. For today's article I'm showing how to do two very easy crafts for Halloween and then I'll put them into a vingette for pictures, but these will become part of a large Halloween tablescape that I will later highlight.

**Take these two things, these over indulgent and highly over-the-top opulent candlesticks (can you believe I actually liked that kind of stuff) and this dollar store 4" x 6" golden frame; usable but not loved anymore and rethink them into Halloween.**


So I always save any piece of gigantic cardboard to use as a base to spray paint on. I take things to theedge of my yard that faces into the farmfield and I spray away. The day I did this it was very windy! I also accidentally did this on the slight hill and yes my things began to roll away!(see second picture) Ooops! But it all worked out.

SOME SPRAY PAINT TIPS
*Remember to always spray only in a well ventilated area. *Do easy simple sprays evenly and the object will get completely covered. *Yes you can buy online and yes they do ship spray paint. *Check places like Target endcaps for clearance prices (I always find something)
Simple Directions for the spooky frame is easy, disassemble the parts

Then find some kind of picture to put into i, I chose a simple bird silhouette, then print it out. Cut to fit the frame. *Be careful of copyright infringement. Use only pictures that are considered free of licence or are printable.
I told you this was easy!
Next, taking the upcycled dry and spray painted candlesticks, I inserted white candles and then I made them bleed! All one has to do is then take a lit red candle and let the wax drip right down the sides of the white candle. It enhances the eerie look. See below.

So to sum it up, go shop your home rethink your decor and you'll come up with new decorations and hopefully less stress in the wallet. Tomorrow another craft to share for the final scary Halloween tablescape. If you do a similar craft, send me an email here at this blog; I'd love to highlight it.
Final vingnette.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece