Tiger Balm Active Pain-Relieving Muscle Spray Review








Tiger Balm Active





As a Lifestyles blogger, I often come across products sent to me either for personal use or to try for a fair and true review.

I am part of many review groups that often get sent new products as well. Today I'm reviewing the topical pain relieving analgesic muscle spray   Tiger Balm Active.

I previously discussed in my article on pain, how everyone at some point in their lives will experience some type of pain. I am an active participant in exercise. So this review is a perfect match for me as I am active as well as experience osteoarthritis in my knee. This pain reliever is an OTC (over the counter) drug and does not need a prescription to use. One should always ask their doctor if it is okay to use this medication BEFORE using.

This medication was designed by Tiger Balm to be used by individuals who are active. Their website tells the consumer that they have been in business for 100 years and that they sell their products in 100 countries. I am glad to know that they have been around that long, they are trusted by many. This active spray is for temporary relief of muscle or joint pain caused by strain, sprain, and arthritis. The spray was easy to use and I see that one could spray in a hard to reach areas such as the back or shoulder.







A Bit About Ingredients

Tiger Balm Active contains  (active ingredients)7% Camphor, 16% menthol, and 25% methyl salicylate.
Camphor is found in large evergreen trees that are grown in Asia, Borneo, and Sumatra. Menthol is extracted from the mint plant. This is what causes cooling on the skin and methyl salicylate is an organic compound that is produced by plants, especially the wintergreen.

There are two inactive ingredients, Ethanol (dehydrated alcohol), and liquified petroleum gas.
These two items are chemicals, they are both widely used in items such as this and in the beauty industry as well as many other areas. The petroleum gas is used to propel the ingredients out of the can, and then the ethanol is an alcohol that is used to produce a drying effect once the ingredients are out of the can.

Review

I picked a great "rainy day" to do this review. My knee often "acts up" when it rains, I sprayed it on my knee and used a small quick spray. Immediately I could feel the cooling sensation and the area was dry and greaseless. I did notice a very small medicinal smell. It did provide relief.  The relief was long lasting and I was able to climb stairs following application with much more ease and way less pain.  I was pleased with this product. This would be a great product to tote in your gym bag or put in your locker. This product was easy to apply.  I did not notice any skin irritation. I would personally buy this product. I do give it 5 stars. *****

This product will be tolerated by most people. But please see down below for important information.

Important Information

*Please seek doctor's approval for use with this product. Many people feel that since it is an OTC, that it's not really a drug, but it is medication. There could be a drug interaction.

*This product is for  12 years old and over.
*This product is for external use only.
* If you have an allergy to camphor, capsicum, or menthol Do Not Use.
*If you have skin irritation, or hives or very sensitive skin discontinue usage.
*Wash hands with soap & water after using.
*Do not spray near eyes or swallow
* It is a flammable product, do not use near a flame or while smoking.


You can learn more about this product by visiting the website at
https://www.tigerbalm.com

This product is available at drugstores such as CVS & Rite Aid.
This full sized sample was given to me for a fair & true review from  https://www.dailygoodiebox.com







Comments

  1. A perfect combination of methyl salicylate, camphor, and menthol gives this balm all the necessary powers to soothe the strongest of pains and make it one of the strongest pain-relieving balm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksfor reading! I agree that this is the stronest OTC pain reliever available. Thanks for stopping by. I encourage you to press the follow (subscribe button) to see more articles like this!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this useful information,regards.
    Ayurvedic Pain Balm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and reading! If you'd like to see more articles like this let me know! Also hit the subscribe button, and you'll get notified of an article right away as it's posted. Thanks Happy Spring!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this useful information,regards.
    Ayurvedic Pain Balm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! Thank you for this nice comment.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing useful information, Regards
    Herbal Pain Balm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. https://www.brooklynsprayfoampros.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and reading, I'll check out your site. Good luck with your new venture. If you need help with the research and content please see email at: beautyisabeast13@gmail.com don't forget to subscribe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece