Empowered Bracelets By Maya J and One of Oprah's Favorite Things







Related image

It's gift giving time, and Oprah has just released her list of favorite things. So we swoon and I always pick my favorite things off that list that I might buy.

Many things on Oprah's list are extravagant and some are just right. Here's just one thing I picked out that I may even gift myself to:


https://www.amazon.com/Empowered-Maya-Bracelet-Yellow/dp/B07HNM1R12/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1541687029&sr=1-1&nodeID=18190132011&psd=1&linkCode=sl1&ta               (highlight & click)


Why Do I like Them

Why I like these bracelets is right in the name, empowered.  I love everything about passing on gifts that help people, that inspire and give back. These do this in many ways. First, this is a family owned business for over thirty years. These bracelets are meant to be gifted to spread love, strength, and positivity. This is what this blog is about. The celebration of women, creating ways to lift one another up and encouraging women to get to their next level of strength. That could be through their own business, rising above abuse, or instilling confidence for someone feeling less than.

The Particulars

They are made with brass 1/4" x 1/4" letters and plated in white or yellow gold. Each comes with a 6"-8" extender and they arrive in a nice velvet drawstring bag.

They can be stackable. The available words are; Brave, Strong, Grateful, Fearless, and Inspired
They are $38.00 each and can be purchased as a full set.

Another Reason To Love The Maya J Company

They give back to their community and if you follow this blog you know I adore companies that do just this. To empower girls in their community they've teamed up with a local public high school organization called   Yonkers Partners In Education (YPIE) and they offer mentoring programs and internship opportunities.


You can shop at Oprah's whole entire list here:

https://www.amazon.com/oprahsfavoritethings/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_ref_1a1_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-1&pf_rd_r=4FT8AKGHGF9V3R2ABM41&pf_rd_t=101&pf_
                                                                                                                                     (highlight & click)





Comments

  1. Generally I do not learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do
    it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome. I am so glad you are enjoying the articles! I am glad to have inspired you to create your own blog. Please let me know when you have it ready to go live, I'd love to follow you.
      Mary C. Beauty Is A Beast Thing

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece