What is a DIY Compressed Mask & PINCH ME Group

What's a Pinch Me? I belong to a group that reviews samples of products for free and once you create a profile you can begin to receive notice for products. The products can be of food,beauty,health,or lifestyle related. I'll provide my referral link at the end of the article if you'd like to sign up. Everything is free except your time.
I recently received a DIY Compressed mask from the Pinch Me group, and frankly I wasn't sure what they were. I decided to share this article after doing research since I was also asked by another person if I had heard of them. Simply put a DIY Compressed mask is an individually wrapped cellulose "paper" facial mask. This mask when soaked in your favorite "facial recipe" expands. One will then very slowly peel it apart and apply it to your face for skin treatment. These facial compressed masks can be purchased individually wrapped in bags of 50 or 100 for relatively cheap; I've seen them for $3.00 up to $12.00 or so. Why do people like them so much? People like them because the beauty market is expensive. Masks are very popular and often are not recyclable because of the kinds of products they are made of or what is applied to them. Along with the fact that many people love to use their own DIY skills to create just the right thing that works for their skin minus all the chemicals. To make a DIY mask one can add products like milk, egg, syrups, tea, toners, and floral waters for example. While I have not used these masks personally, I expect that your product must be that of liquid in nature in order to be absorbed into the cellulose. I also will note that you need enough of an amount to "cover" the mask tablet so that it can expand. For my mask today I am using rose water. Rose water is non-irritating, and will help me with redness reduction, and it also contains anti-inflammatory properties. Here are the simple steps for creating your DIY Compressed Mask.
Step 1 Remove the individual wrap. Step 2 Using this Rubbermaid container that I have on hand (it holds approximately 1/2 C of liquid) I insert that open DIY Compressed mask.
Step 3
I put the rose water into the container, ensuring the the liquid is over the top of the mask.Now I wait for the the mask to expand. My wait time was a full 5 minutes.
Step 4 Once you see that it has grown at least twice the size, I would say that this is expanded. Remove from the container and very gently and slowly take it apart. You will see the "face" (i.e. eye holes etc.) Now apply to your face.
Step 5 Leave your DIY Compressed face mask on for about 10-15 minutes. This should have a soothing effect on your face. If your face is overly wet the mask was too wet; this mask should not be dripping all over. Me looking like Halloween character. LOL
**Last Notes** I got this DIY Compressed Mask from @pinchme #pinchme It was complimentary and I'm a #happypincher. I chose to review it, it was not required in this case.However, If you would like to join a fun and free site with gobs of goodies that can come your way for free, often in exchange for a real and true review, by all means use my referral code and sign up, create a profile of things you love, like, can't do without, or would just love to try. I've had a blast with the fun stuff I have received from all different types of major companies.
Photo Credit:Freeflys.com Use my code below
https://www.pinchme.com/?referral_code=6v2v Let me know if you signed up, we can compare our notes! Have a super day and don't forget to hit the subscribe button above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece