90 Second Keto Bread Recipe

Hello Spring! Welcome to renewal
If you are like me, you went way off your Keto or Low Carb lifestyle during the holidays, right? Every year I do go off because who doesn't want to taste a sweet treat or maybe indulge in fantastic carb laddened cream sauce...and then every year I beat myself up because I either added X number of pounds or inches to my body and waistline. This year I've done something different; I've stopped that! NO, I did cheat, I did indulge in rich extravigant foods but this time I gave myself grace. I didn't allow myself to feel guilty or sad about it, instead I asked myself to up my level of activity when I did not exactly follow my lifestyle foods. I added more steps or exercised more. I have been more gentle with myself and I am finding that it is working. It works in the sense that I have less desire to cheat and it helped me to go back to my Keto lifestyle easier. I stopped making it hard on myself. I just said, "that's ok, let's get right back to normal, again."
But I am the person who still misses that bread with the sandwich. So I wanted to pass along a versitile "bread" recipe that is not only easy, it's recipe can be changed to gear toward your eating style of what you like. When I first made this bread I thought, Oh goodness this is so eggy tasting, but as I have eaten it I don't actually taste that anymore.
90 Second Keto Bread Ingredients: 3 TBSP almond flour OR 1 1/3 TBSP of coconut flour 1 egg (we generally use large eggs) 1 TBSP oil (you can use coconut oil melted, butter melted, or avocado oil) 1/2 tsp baking powder *pinch of salt (I love pink Himalayan salt)
How to: 1st Step, Simply make sure what ever oil is used is in a liquid form (melted), 2nd step, then you mix all the ingredients together ( I use a mini whisk), then I tap the edges to make sure I get rid of the air bubbles. 3rd step Microwave for 90 seconds (which is 1 minute and 30 seconds) can use a preheated oven 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Shown above a yummy peanut butter and jelly lunch! I deserve it! (I use natural peanut butter and a no sugar jam) I gave myself grace on a saturday afternoon lunch and this feels good! Welcome Spring and welcome renewal~ I hope you'll get outside and back into YOUR normal. I'm restarting my outdoor walking program and again if you need an accountable buddy just email me at: beautyisabeast13@gmail.com and I'll help you! Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece