Dawn Powerwash Dupe

One day after eating dinner my young adult daugther was home and told me, "Mom did you know there's an easier way to do all of this scrubbing you're doing." She suggested that I go and buy a thing she called "power spray wash". I thought this is just a lazy melennial trying to get out of doing household chores like dishwashing the old fashioned way. So just maybe these kids knew something I didn't. I went to the store and purchased the Dawn PowerWash Dish Spray.While it was slightly pricey, I did find a coupon that I could use to justify buying it. I sprayed my first casserole dish and was in love with the product. It works exactly as they say. You simply spray it into the casserole and leave it for a few minutes; adding no water into the dish. By the time I cleaned the table and loaded up the dishwasher, my burnt-on foods pan was visualy lifting! I simply rinsed all of it down the drain.While I did swipe my dish rag over the casserole because the old household chore of dish cleaning still resided in me. But it was a miraculous way to tackle one of the most hated chores on the planet.
It bubbled immediately and looked as if it was cleaning right in front of my eyes. So by the time it took me to clear the table and load the dish washer my casserole dish was , shall I say clean?
In fact, according to P & G company who manufactures Dawn and so many other cleaning supplies states that washing dishes is our 2nd most hated chore only behind cleaning the toilet! They think chore doers hate to scrub, wait and then scrub again and that's why we are so frustrated with dish washing in general. The Powerwash breaks down the burnt-on and baked on foods without needing to use extra muscle,extra soap and even extra water.
So I wanted to find out how it worked,as I did I also found out what was in it. I also stumbled on the fact that you can make your own hack recipe at home!
*So my first big tip is to actually buy some because you'll need the original spray bottle (unless you might have one of these laying around somewhere from some other type of cleaner) and truly this will give you an insight if you like the product. (I DO NOT GET A COMMISSION OFF OF THIS POST) I actually personally used this and bought it twice before I decided to dupe the recipe. You won't even belive how easy it is to make. Here's the recipe: Number 1 add each ingredient to the 16 ounce Powerwash bottle or some other bottle that measures in at 16 ounces.
You'll need #2 13 ounces of water then #3 add 2 ounces of regular blue Dawn dish soap and finally #4 add 1 ounce of rubbing alcohol Do a little shake and you are done! The dupe worked just as well as the original product. Let me know if you use this recipe or tried the original product. Let me know if you like it, it's worth it or you just don't get the point. Send your thoughts to beautyisabeast13@gmail.com
Spring is coming Enjoy these flowers from my porch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece