Keto Nuggets

I'm always on the outlook for easy,tasty and fulfilling foods to eat. I also love recipes that I can make that everyone would enjoy even if they are not on a specified lifestyle diet. It cannot get easier than this lovely keto nugget recipe. This recipe and others that are similar to this have gone viral on social media. So I've adapted this one. You'll need a mixing bowl, and I have used a simple mini muffin tin to shape them. But you can use a regular muffin tin or shape them with your hands, it's up to you.
Keto Nuggets Pre heat your oven to 400 degrees~ There's only a few Ingredients that you'll need: ***************************************** *1) 1 Can of Chicken breast (drain all of the water out) *2) 1 egg (I used a large egg) *3) 1 Cup of mozzarella cheese (I used a pre shredded kind) *4) 1/2 tsp of garlic powder *5) Salt & Pepper to your taste **************************************** Directions
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients until combined well. Set aside. While oven is heating to 400 degrees,prepare your muffin tins by greasing them well (go a little up on the sides of each cup so that the mixture will retain its shape and make them easier to remove). If you are shaping nuggets by hand, determine how large you wish them to be I would stay at the "coin" size that way they will be cooked thouroughly in accordance with this recipe intstruction. Also, if shaping by hand I would also use a parchment paper or if applying directly to baking sheet please don't forget to grease the baking tin. For my recipe I used spray avocado oil.Once greased, simply press in the mixture into each little muffin cup spot.
Bake your tin 15 minutes. Let them get slightly browned and sizzling on top. I let mine "set up" just about 5 minutes, then I removed with a small spatula and plated them.
Serve them with your favorite sauce. My serving suggestion is home made ranch or sugar free BBQ sauce to keep it Keto, and don't forget the dill pickle. This is a nice and fulfilling lunch and if feeding the kiddos/family for dinner by all means make a side vegetable and a salad to go with.~ Yum
Aprrox. 1 Net carb and about 245 calories. **If you form them by hand and they are on the larger side, I would heat oven to 425 degrees for 20 minutes and flip them half way through at about 10 minutes or so. Remember you can do all kinds of variations of this recipe. Please keep in mind, Once you start using different cheeses or mixing in other things with the recipe you do raise the calorie count and net carbs. Enjoy.
YUMMY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece