Switch Out The Bad Ingredients

There is so much unnecessary sugar in items such as condiments for example, as well as other not so good for you things. People that struggle with health issues and people who are interested in what types of ingredients are in their favorite condiments are shocked when they actually read the labels! Here is a great quick guide on label reading: (see picture below)
I find that once I started doing it, it became like second nature. I pick up an item in the store and the first thing I do is read the label. The companies have gotten the message of late, that people are not going to buy things that they think are "bad" for them or the ingredients do not coinside with their specific desired dietary needs, so they have been slowly illiminating them. Now those with a lactose intollerance or allergy for example, can find alternatives. This is great for everyone. I have personally been ketogenic for the longest time and I have been able to maintain my weight and my tummy feels well and that's a great bonus. So whatever your personal preference is, just know that I feel food is medicine. You can make switch outs that are good for you. Read the labels and notice the ingredients. Sugar has many names, chemicals and additives have plenty of names as well. It's ok if you don't recognize that your BBQ sauce is filled with sugar now, just make sure next time you grab a bottle look for the no sugar. There are buzz words that companies are using:
You've seen them and they are truly misleading. It is a learning process I am not a nutritionalist and I am not certified to give advice, but I do write articles of interest to people. It does take a little while to learn the way marketing a product is done and most times the company may be very decieving on the front of the label because they would like you to buy their product. Just be careful. ***I am constantly asked about the keto ranch dip here is the url for my original post for the recipe for the keto ranch dip*** https://beautyisabeastthing.blogspot.com/2021/07/homemade-ketolow-carb-ranch-dip.html (highlight & right click to open)
It is super easy to make and ready for your BBQ this summer and no one can tell the difference. This might seem like a very small change, but it will start to add up over time and when you make your own condiments, sauces and dips you realize that it is easy, tastes delicious and is great for your health. Here's to you!
Always visit your doctor if you make any lifestyle change, get his or her advice on your nutritional needs. Feel free to send me an email with your questions. beautyisabeast13@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Very interesting post! thank you for sharing this helpful information. Happy 4th of July weekend! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and reading. I hope your holiday was awesome.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece