Spring Is Near ,Homemade Pizza and Grateful Quiet Time

I put my cushions on my patio chairs after we had a string of temperatures above our normal temps. of course I became Spring feverish! I know you did too. I even heard a motorcycle in the background and knew the warmth of Spring was near! I really did enjoy this cup of tea outside and it was 70 degrees, But the great Midwest and Mother nature has other ideas. While all the while my little bulbs are starting to burst all over.
Spring Flowers! When the flowers begin filling in, it's just a gorgeous show. This winter however, we have found diggings, bulbs pulled out and mulch strewn about! We have found we have many furry friends like the voracious vole,the sneaky squirrels, and the big bellied bunnies who all have had a meal or two in our fine outdoor restaurant. Anyway, this Fall I have to replant the majority of my Tulips, the Tulips must be the preferred feast.
So now that it's back in the 20's and the 30's, I've ditched the outdoor grill for making and baking inside once again. So I made these pizzas, they turned out great. My youngest son ate one entire one himself! Ah...to have that metabolism! Anyway here's a couple of pictures I took, I'm looking forward to getting more creative in the near future. For this post I did use all fresh ingredients including the bulk sausage, but I did not have a keto crust; can you say Cauliflower anyone? I also follow a girl on Instagram that made a chicken crust! It looks delicious, although difficult to make, I'd love to try that next.
Yumm....onion,green peppers,and sausage it was to die for.
This one is my son's favorite sausage and pepperoni! Gone in an instant, and he was asking if there was another one. Home made or at least 3/4 home made it is the way to go. So my new favorite salad dressing is this. ****Ingredients**** 1/4 C olive oil 2 tbsp red Wine Vinegar 1 tbsp lemon juice A bit of Kosher Salt A bit of cracked pepper *I'll do a post on this including the salad itself in the near future, this is so good and it tastes and feels like Spring/Summer. I'm certain you'll love it too. Finally, with all that is going on in the world today, we have to try to make ourselves happy too. I spend a great deal of time being grateful. I love sitting quietly and going over in my mind all of the things I have and I am grateful for it. It helps to relax me too. I have to slow down and sit quietly for at least 15 minutes and I feel this regenerates me. BE STILL Let me know if you do this or something like this.
*Don't for get to sign up using your email address and get to be the first one to see my posts, you'll never know you might just get sent a goodie! If you ever have any questions don't forget you can leave a message at my email address and I will respond promptly. Have a nice Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece