Pickle Chips Keto Style

So you need a simple,quick, and easy snack recipe and it has to be Keto-friendly? Oh I have a great little snack that takes about 10 minutes to prepare and to bake and you'll just love them. These treats are something a bit different but will keep you satisfied and in ketosis. (I'm that person who is FOMO) Really, I am missing out and if one intends to stay with the keto lifestyle, you have to give yourself little easy snacks that you can much on while everyone is opening a bag of chips and dip in front of you. This recipe isn't just good for keto, anyone at all can eat these and love them. Preheat your oven between 375-400 degrees (oven times vary) For this recipe I will be using a regular sized muffin tin pan, one can use the mini-muffin maker and I would set the oven on only 375 degrees.
Also, one caveat, you also have to love pickles! For this recipe I am using dill pickles. Pre-cut coin size pickles work great for this recipe, but I didn't have any on-hand so I used these little mini dill pickels. I will slice them into little coins after I put them on paper towels to drain.
- After the pickles are drained, slice them in sizes and thicknesses you would like (you will most likely need more pickles depending on the size of the tin, here I put only two pickle slices per cup). Spray down the tin.
For this recipe I used just olive oil spray, but you can use any of the keto approved oils like avocado or coconut oil for examples.
Now put down a layer of your choice of cheese. (I used a bit of mozzerella because I had a bit left in a bag I wanted to get rid of. *You can use any type of cheese you would like. KETO TIP: try to shred your own cheese; this is much more Keto friendly.Next step: layer in your pickles on top of layer of cheese. Then finish with a top layer of cheese. YUM. Last, put into the oven. Let the pickle chips bake for at least 8-10 minutes. Please check on them, pull them out if you like the desired browning.
Final Layer.
Desired browning. Let cool. Remove from tin. Serve with your favorite Keto dips or eat them straight up! Here's the full recipe below:
*Pre heat oven to 375-400 degrees *Spray your muffin tin *Drain pickles on paper towel *Spinkle cheese in bottom of each tin cup (about 1/2 way full). *Next layer a pickle (or more) in each cup. *Can add a seasoning here,sprinkle on your choice for example garlic powder,himalayan salt,or season salt. *Finish with layer of cheese.
Needed: ~Oil for muffin cups. ~At least 1 Cup of cheese. ~Enough pickles to fill cups approximately between 12-24 cups. ~Seasonings if you desire. *Remember if you are using a mini muffin tin make sure you lower the temp to 375 degrees and keep an eye out for the desired browning. Have fun, and enjoy! I'd sure love you to leave a message at beautyisabeast13@gmail.com if you try this recipe or want to see me test one of yours I love your feedback! Don't forget to subscribe here and get the latest right to your email box!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece