Find My Artwork On-line!

I took a small hiatus to catch my breath. Last year was a lot for many of us. This past month I have been immersed in finding my artful self and relaunched a redbubble photography site and set up a jewelry etsy site! I'd love to share them with you. I'll have the links to them below. I have always been a creative person and have always made and displayed art of my own in my home.I loved art as a teen. I am slef-taught as with most things, but I do come from at least three generations of artists and hand-crafters, and of course a little of that rubbed off. I always attend craft fairs,art fairs, and flea markets; because I am one of those people that want to upcycle it, paint it, take a photo of it or write about it! **********
It Would mean the world to me if you stopped by to one of these sites or both sites (please), I upcycle jewelry and use new and old pieces combined to create fun and useful and (affordable)jewelry that is pretty, stylish and will make a statement. Please check often because I have so much yet to be posted, just sitting here waiting for me to photograph and then post! I'll try later this week to add the etsy button to this blog so all you'd have to do is push the button. I have made earrings, necklaces, and bracelets.Check them out here: **** https://www.etsy.com/shop/MaryMerryStudio?ref=search_shop_redirect
Want a custom mug with this sunflower on it? How about a journal, tote bag, or notebook? Yes I have 8 designs up and ready to go for purchase! Here too, I will be adding so much more photography and hand drawn art to this site as well. Keep checking back. Enjoy. **** redbubble.com/people/merrystyles/shop Click on Explore Designs to bring up all of my products! ****or**** merrystyles.redbubble.com ****Finally**** I enjoy creating and I love to share, please visit my sites. Let me know what you think. If you purchase something please do let me know so that I can feature you, send me an email here: beautyisabeast13@gmail.com
*highlight on the website and click right* Don't forget to subscribe here too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece