Novica The Impact Marketplace and Artisan Victor Hugo Lopez

I had been collaborating with Novica The Impact Marketplace in the affiliate group of which I belong, this group assists artists in their own homeland make and sell their beautiful artwork. There are so many different types of artwork from sculptures and painting to housewares,clothing and jewelry. I was so excited to do this because number one I care for the environment and so do they. I am an artisan in my own right and that is who the group highlights; it was a perfect collaboration. I was given a complimentary gift to purchase,use and offer my personal review on the item I chose.
Today I am excited to tell you that I chose the artist Victor Hugo Lopez. He and his family are from the Central American country of Guatemala. The package arrived and it was gorgeous! My purchase was wrapped beautifully and included a thank you from the artist himself! See the pictures below of the stunning giftwrap and a very special "worry doll" on top. How sweet.
Developing a new design is like planning for the birth of a baby
~Victor Hugo Lopez
I chose these adorable salad servers that have avocado handles! So cute. The artist Mr. Lopez has handcrafted these eco-friendly adorable servers from discarded cypress wood, which is completely natural to the area and is sustainable. The natural wood grain is minimal in style and is perfect to match any decor in the kitchen. Mr. Lopez designed these handles with a vegetable motif and he has many kinds to choose from! I love my avocados and hence, this choice. The wood and paint are free of any lead or toxins.
So Cute!
Some History of Victor Hugo Lopez First Mr. Lopez feels very blessed to be able to reach so many people without ever having to leave his homeland. Woodworking has been part of his personal community for a great many generations. Mr. Lopez has taught his son and is now teaching his grandson all of his woodworking techniques as he continues to pass on the legacy of his ancesters. I like the fact that the servers are made from only recycled materials and that this artisan cares for the sustainability of his land. He does not use any complicated or modern type tools. He simply uses a lathe, band saw, drill, and polisher. Mr.Lopez has over 89 items that have been curated by him, like crosses,bowls,angels,tables, wood carving boards,and even children's toys to name a few.
Thanks so much to Novica The Impact Marketplace for helping people be empowered,connected and making an impact in their hearts and in the world.Every purchase that is made supports Novica's mission to spread happiness by celebrating exploration, empowering artists, and preserving a global culture. Please take a look at all they offer by visiting their website for gifts and housewares. www.novica.com See My Other article on Novica here: https://beautyisabeastthing.blogspot.com/2021/03/novica-impact-marketplace.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece