Keto Blueberry Muffins

Homemade Keto Blueberry Muffins
Often times in this Keto journey if  I don't eat enough food sometimes I get the "muchies" and I want something else to eat, or sometimes I do want something quick and easy to eat in the morning. I love making these Keto Blueberry Muffins. I am not sure where this recipe originated because I follow so many foodie and Keto people. But I wanted to share this recipe with all of you.

Part of why Keto is successful is because the person can control exactly what is going into their food because they are making it.

This recipe does call for Almond flour (usually blanched), I only had an almond flour meal on hand so this is what I used.  *Coconut flour is not the same please refer to this helpful conversion website:

https://www.dummies.com/food-drink/special-diets/paleo-diet/substituting-coconut-flour-for-almond-flour/

Here are the ingredients

2 1/2 cups of  almond flour
1/3 cup of Keto friendly type sugar (erythritol) I used Swerve
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp Kosher salt (or other keto salts)
1/3cup melted butter. (I use unsalted) (can substitute coconut oil here)
3 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2/3 cup fresh blueberries

Pre heat oven to 350 degrees

Mix

1.mix together all dry ingredients including the salt.
2. then, mix in the melted butter, eggs, vanilla until mixed through scrape bowl sides and mix thoroughly.
3Once all is mixed through, fold in the blueberries.

Add to lined cups in your favorite muffin tin.

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean from center.
Can cool before serving, but I love to eat them warm and with side butter. These are packed full of protein and good fiber and taste so yummy.

In fact, here's the approximate breakdown. Each little muffin is about 217 calories each. They contain about 19 g of fat, 7g of protein, only 6g carbs equalling to 3 net carbs, and about 2 g of sugar.

These were very good when you don't eat grains or white sugar anymore this substitute quite well and I highly recommend you make them too. Whether you are on a keto-type or low carb diet, these muffins are gluten-free and Paleo friendly as well.

If you make them let me know too. I will be exploring more keto friendly recipes with you when I make them.




Comments

  1. I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors,
    its really really nice paragraph on building up new weblog.
    This is a topic that is close to my heart... Thank you!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?
    I have been browsing online greater than three hours these days,
    yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like
    yours. It’s lovely price enough for me. In my
    opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the net might be a lot more useful than ever before.
    http://cspan.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My contact data is above! Please sign up for alerts by using your email. Thank you so much for browsing my site much more great content coming your way. I've been busy.

      Delete
  2. I see something really interesting about your site so I saved to favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read some just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how so much attempt you put to make one of these fantastic
    informative website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The
    article has really peaked my interest. I will bookmark your blog and keep checking for new
    details about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please read this...
    https://smallbusiness.chron.com/adding-captcha-blogspot-29510.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every weekend i used to visit this web page, for the reason that i want
    enjoyment, as this this website conations really good funny data too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think other website owners should take this website as an example, very clean and good user genial style and design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just writing to let you know what a amazing discovery my girl encountered
    reading through your web page. She learned lots of details, with the inclusion of what it is like to have a great giving spirit to let
    others very easily comprehend a number of multifaceted issues.
    You undoubtedly exceeded her expectations. Many thanks for imparting such effective, dependable, revealing and fun tips on that topic to Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am continually searching online for tips that can help
    me. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific article! That is the type of info that should be shared around the net.

    Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this publish upper!

    Come on over and talk over with my web site .

    Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello.This post was extremely remarkable, particularly because I was investigating for thoughts on this topic last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you stopped by, did you see my keto fat bombs recipe on the front page today??? You might like them and a bit about my journey into Keto itself. Happy Reading!

      Delete
  13. My brother recommended I may like this website. He used to
    be entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not believe just how a lot time I had spent for this information!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece