Stress Relief In 2019


Image result for happy new year happy new you
photo credit: Pinterest



Happy New Year!
Happy New You!

The biggest conversation everyone is having is about your resolutions. What will your goals be? What will you do in this new year?  So you set the goals, you'll write the long list of what you'll try to accomplish. Then you'll set out to do it and either your list is too complicated and the goals are unachievable and within the first three weeks you fail miserably and ultimately accomplish nothing that you had set out to do.

One first thing on your list should be how less to stress.

Once you are able to be calm you can approach your goals easily. I have come across many ideas but I know in my own healing journey is that music soothes, it is calming and once the stress is down the levels of cortisol lowers as well. Music is a great method of relaxation and coping. Music has also assisted in aiding the journey of depression and anxiety.

I recently came across a YouTube Video that not only provided the music, but it also provided visuals as well.

This video supports a type of relaxation meditation. It is called Weightless by Marconi Union, I will provide the link down below. The song was composed by Sound Therapists and it is 8:09 minutes long and was designed to reduce stress, and help reduce insomnia. The video and the song are entirely designed to lower the heart rate and thus lowering the blood pressure. I have personally watched and listened to this video myself and thoroughly felt enormously relaxed.

Once you are relaxed I think one can make the connection with the goals you wish to achieve be they may, working out, cleaning the attic or simply changing your personal attitude and finding a better you in the new year ahead.

Please watch the video and see how you feel. If you feel less stress, I think your transition into the new year will be a peaceful one. I feel that your sense of accomplishment will be high on the list, and thus creating even more goals met for you.

See the YouTube Video below leave a comment for me if you liked this. My wishes for you in the new year are that you'll find any inner peace you may seek and accomplish all or any of the goals you may have.     *Disclaimer   DO NOT  listen to this video/ or song if you are driving!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcAVejslrU (*highlight and click)



Comments

  1. thank you for this fantastic post, I am glad I observed this site on yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Glad you stopped by! Have a super awesome day :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there, this host is blogpsot.com this is a free site. Other free sites (examples are wordpress,wix.com,and weebly.com) For easynav & paid for domain name Bluehost.com, and Hostgator.com and even Wordpress and Blogspot have premium web hosting. It all depends on your needs. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece