Hair Sanity Review

I agreed to review the Hair Sanity products, Step 1 anti-itch shampoo, and Step 2 anti-dandruff conditioner and I am glad I did. I give the Hair Sanity system a 5-star review and here’s why:
As a beauty ambassador, I’m always reaching for things that are new and different and I’m always searching for products that contain less and less harmful chemicals. I was impressed first, with Hair Sanity’s commitment to the products and second the simple fact that it is not tested on animals period!

Hair Sanity is a unisex shampoo and conditioner that has been developed by Board Certified Dermatologist Dr. Rebecca Kazin and has been tested for five years now. It was made available to the public on August 2017. These products currently have 41 patents on them. All ingredients are FDA approved. The Shampoo and conditioner are considered a two-part system. They work best when used together.

Step 1 the shampoo contains hydrocortisone acetate 0.5%. This is an agent that is an anti-itch ingredient that dermatologist often prescribes for things like skin that itches for example. This calms and soothes the scalp providing an analgesic effect.
Step 2 the conditioner contains salicylic acid 1.85%. This agent helps to ward off the build-up of dandruff.

These ingredients are way less harsh than other leading anti-dandruff shampoos and conditioners that have been on the market a long time. The ingredients are gentle on the scalp.
I used the shampoo & conditioner and I have dyed hair with highlights and low lights. It did not strip or change my hair color. My son also used the shampoo and the conditioner. He has coarse and natural curl and unruly hair. Once he used the Hair Sanity system his hair was soft and manageable he had no itching and no dandruff.

Some of the salon type antioxidants contained in both the shampoo and conditioners are rhododendron leaf, alp rose, oat kernel, green tea, willow bark and sea whip from a Caribbean reef.*Sea Whip is a renewable resource.

This product was easy to use and left no residues or grease. It washed out easily and the scent was fresh and clean. Personally, my hair was left with volume and manageability and my fine hair was not weighed down. My typically itchy scalp was no longer itching after the first use.

I was glad there were no sulfates, no parabens, and this product also offers the consumer a “30-day Empty bottle” money back guarantee. Included in my sample set was a hair rejuvenator, this is a deep conditioning treatment for very damaged hair. I did not use this deep conditioner because I felt my hair was not in need at this time. The dropper style conditioner will be perfect for my hair in the summer between the exposure to the sun and chlorine. 

I would endorse this shampoo and conditioner system. It worked very well. 5 stars *****
*As a beauty reviewer, I did receive these products for a fair and true review and they were given at no cost to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dimethicone: Chemical Gets A Bad Rap

Deadliest Record-Breaking Cold Weather Is Dangerous

Magnolias In My Kitchen Very Simple Flower Centerpiece